Watch the latest video at video.foxbusiness.com
A SUMMARY OF THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO
The Communist Manifesto represents a misguided philosophy, which teaches the citizens to give up their RIGHTS for the sake of the “common good,” but it always ends in a police state.
This is called preventive justice. Control is the key concept. Read carefully:
1. Abolition of private property.
2. Heavy progressive income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights on inheritance.
4. Confiscation of property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Central bank.
6. Government control of Communications & Transportation.
7. Government ownership of factories and agriculture.
8. Government control of labor.
9. Corporate farms, regional planning.
10. Government control of education.
GIVE UP RIGHTS FOR THE “COMMON GOOD”?
Where people fear the government you have tyranny; where the government fears the people, you have liberty.
Return to top of page
Copyright © 2014 · Balance Theme on Genesis Framework · WordPress · Log in