ROSE(HIS WIFE WHO BRILLIANTLY AIDED HER HUSBAND IN THE RESEARCH) AND MILTON FRIEDMAN THE BRILLIANT ECONOMIST DEBUNKED THE KEYNESIAN THEORY YEARS AGO .HIS TEACHINGS AND PUBLICATIONS (PROF AT U OF CHICAGO) APPLIED BY PRES.REAGON RESTORED THE U.S.TO SOME OF ITS GREATES DAYS , ACHIEVEMENTS, AND SUCCESSES. ONLY THE DEMS WANT TO TAKE ALL OUR MONEY AND SPEND IT LEAVING NOTHING FOR US TO INVEST OR SPEND THUS TAKING CHOICE AWAY FROM US AND PUTTNG DIRECTION .IN THE HANDS OF THE GOVERNMENT. NEVER WORKED, NEVER WILL.
RT Sharing: http://t.co/TC9Oc8aQ Hahahahaha!MORONS!
That shows you just how stupid and uninformed some Americans are. They really haven’t sought any knowledge of just how wrong it is to expect the government to support your good or bad sexual habits. The number of bastard children born each day in this country is amazing and many times the child is supported by the government because the parents don’t feel obligated to raise the child. They just want the thrill of sex and no responsibility. Mike Tanco
Mike Tanco definitely does needs to shut up and watch what he says.
Children are not a bastard at all like YOU are the bastard yourself. You
are the one who is very dumb, stupid and misinformed (100) percent.
No, Miss kelli..YOU are wrong and misinformed. A “bastard” child is a child born without a legal father. The number of children having “children” has doubled in the past 20 years. Therefore, there are numerous fatherless children (bastards) getting welfare alonf with their child mothers in which the hard working American has to pay for. Get your information right before you start telling others to “shut up and watch what they say”. You need to follow your own rules! Look it up in the dictionary- Bastard: an illigitimate child.
No really u are the one that’s dumb,maybe u should try looking up the word bastard in the dictionary,hit a nerve didn’t he?Who the hell thinks that taxpayers should have to pay for other peoples sexual activities?
no missy his first paragraph is TOTALLY CORRECT!!! and children born out of wedlock WERE called bastards, it’s not practiced today to use that term, however I do not want to pay for other peoples sexual habits, nor do I want to pay for obortions which will explode, if this pos filth is not stopped in it’s tracks, you have no idea the damage this jackal will accomplish if re-elected for another 4, this administration will be in your face from morning to morning 24/7, you better shut up and read your history books little lady, marxism, communism, socialism, NEVER HAS WORKED LOOK AT RUSSIA, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO LIVE THAT WAY…………………
Kelli, you should look up the dictionary definition of “bastard”. It means “a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.” The word has other meanings that society has given to it, but that is the primary definition. So Mike Tanco was using the word correctly to describe the children of unmarried parents.
Check the definition of Bastard. Born of unwed mothers.
Miss Kelli, I think that not just some Americans are stupid and missinformed, to be more precise today approximately 75% of Americans are stupid, missinformed and ignorant, and Mike Tanco used the English language properly, because yes indeed bastard is how you name a child that is born from unwed parents, in other words an illegitimate child.
Per Dictionary.com :
a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.
Nowadays it is used like slang when you dislike someone like I do with Obama, that by the way is.a slang bastard and a true bastard, because he is a product of unwed parents,
Mr Tanco is absolutely right when he says that the Country is full of bastards. The vast mayority of women having irresponsible sex, are ignorant, uneducated and freeloaders .
The government should not get involved, if women don’t have money to spend in contraception, then don’t do sex…. Abstinence is the remedy and it’s free.
If they can’t control their sexual instincts, then pay for it and don’t milk the Americans. It’s very easy to blaim others rather than taking the bla of not using their brains to think, poverty is is not an excuse.
The poor is not poor, because the rich is rich.
It is sad to see how ignorance and lack of education is doing to this country, opportunists like Obama controls them with welfare and contraception to gain votes, I feel sorry for the bastards of this country, they are just freeloaders in training
The people who want free birthcontrol probably are already getting free everything else from the taxpayers.
And these people are allowed to vote. Ever wonder what is wrong with our Nation? You just got your answer.
Amen ! They have us right where they want us ! If you look at the map showing the electoral votes given to each state, it will tell the story as to where the idiots are residing !
Kelli you apparently have no idea what a bastard is. For you info it is a child born out of wed-lock. Look it up in your dictionary.
I would suggest that you look up bastard in the dictionary if you can really read.
Miss Kelly, Moke Tanko is right on. We all need to be responsible for our actions and livelihood, and expect to pay for them, not the taxpayers. We’re burdened enough with our own responsibilities.
See the Hilarious Responses From Obama Supporters When Asked Why the Gov’t Should Pay for Contraception http://t.co/oLYAnFp1
Obama for the under educated or just plain dumb.
I grew up in a world where you paid your own way and was responsible for your own care. Today, everyone wants someone else to pay for their basics such as food, housing, clothes, medical, etc. Birth Control? Do your own thing but don’t wait for actual tax payers to pay for your “mistakes”. I understand some of you have made numerous “mistakes” and the tax payers are expected to pay for each and every one of them. Shame on you.
Well said, JB Rice. Very well said.
thumbs up JB & Ruby
Why are the comments sliced off on the right side?
Why would anyone want to live a mediocre life not accomplishing anything????? For someone to live a life not contributing to society but stealing from others their fruits of their labor is truely a wasted life indeed. If you don’t want to live a full life… then do society a favor and end it. The rest of us want to create, work, sweat, and build a life we want to live. Even Helen Keller had some pride and contributed greatly despite the hand she was dealt. The idea that there are people who don’t challenge themselves to be better and want more out of life is truely a tragedy and an insult to the opportunities this country has like no other on this earth.
After watching this video, I think that what they are saying about Obama trying his best to get poor dumb women to vote for him is true. These ladies are confused, and un- informed.These ladies are grasping for a answer, they are not even sure why or what they believe in.??????? they simply don’t know anything.!
For your daughter and I?? Where did HE learn English, it is objective, not nominative, …your daughter and ME!! You buy for ME not for I!!!!! Go back to school!!
See the Hilarious Responses From Obama Supporters When Asked Why the Gov’t Should Pay for Contracept http://t.co/0qTFEIBE
contraception is 6 or 8 bucks at your local pharmacy. Get real people dont be so stupid and let this administration tell us what we can or can”t do…………
Very good/revealing interviews… I think he got some liberals to think even. He could have really slammed it home though by asking the following question. “And how is the government funded? Who do they get their money from?”
A well-documented article – Please read, keep for future reference and send it on to others.
This whole thing is so amazingly horrific, if people would just take the time to read it, they would be horrified. The problem in this country is that many voters are not readers, they are ignorant of what’s going on in this country and don’t care…which is worse. Documentation is noted by numerals following each point and is included at the end of this piece.
By: David Barton – 02/29/2012
When one observes President Obama’s unwillingness to accommodate America ’s four-century long religious conscience protection through his attempts to require Catholics to go against their own doctrines and beliefs, one is tempted to say that he is anti-Catholic. But that characterization would not be correct. Although he has recently singled out Catholics, he has equally targeted traditional Protestant beliefs over the past four years. So since he has attacked Catholics and Protestants, one is tempted to say that he is anti-Christian.. But that, too, would be inaccurate. He has been equally disrespectful in his appalling treatment of religious Jews in general and Israel in particular. So perhaps the most accurate description of his antipathy toward Catholics, Protestants, religious Jews, and the Jewish nation would be to characterize him as anti-Biblical. And then when his hostility toward Biblical people of faith is contrasted with his preferential treatment of Muslims and Muslim nations, it further strengthens the accuracy of the anti-Biblical descriptor. In fact, there have been numerous clearly documented times when his pro-Islam positions have been the cause of his anti-Biblical actions.
Listed below in chronological order are (1) numerous records of his attacks on Biblical persons or organizations; (2) examples of the hostility toward Biblical faith that have become evident in the past three years in the Obama-led military; (3) a listing of his open attacks on Biblical values; and finally (4) a listing of numerous incidents of his preferential deference for Islam’s activities and positions, including letting his Islamic advisers guide and influence his hostility toward people of Biblical faith.
1. Acts of hostility toward people of
• April 2008 – Obama speaks disrespectfully of Christians, saying they “cling to guns or religion” and have an “antipathy to people who aren’t like them.” 1
• February 2009 – Obama announces plans to revoke conscience protection for health workers who refuse to participate in medical activities that go against their beliefs, and fully implements the plan in February 2011. 2
• April 2009 – When speaking at Georgetown University, Obama orders that a monogram symbolizing Jesus’ name be covered when he is making his speech. 3
• May 2009 – Obama declines to host services for the National Prayer Day (a day established by federal law) at the White House.4
• April 2009 – In a deliberate act of disrespect, Obama nominated three pro-abortion ambassadors to the Vatican; of course, the pro-life Vatican rejected all three. 5
• October 19, 2010 – Obama begins deliberately omitting the phrase about “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence – an omission he has made on no less than seven occasions. 6
• November 2010 – Obama misquotes the National Motto, saying it is “E pluribus unum” rather than “In God We Trust” as established by federal law. 7
• January 2011 – After a federal law was passed to transfer a WWI Memorial in the Mojave Desert to private ownership, the U. S. Supreme Court ruled that the cross in the memorial could continue to stand, but the Obama administration refused to allow the land to be transferred as required by law, and refused to allow the cross to be re-erected as ordered by the Court. 8
• February 2011 – Although he filled posts in the State Department, for more than two years Obama did not fill the post of religious freedom ambassador, an official that works against religious persecution across the world; he filled it only after heavy pressure from the public and from Congress. 9
• April 2011 – For the first time in American history, Obama urges passage of a non-discrimination law that does not contain hiring protections for religious groups, forcing religious organizations to hire according to federal mandates without regard to the dictates of their own faith, thus eliminating conscience protection in hiring.10
• August 2011 – The Obama administration releases its new health care rules that override religious conscience protections for medical workers in the areas of abortion and contraception. 11
• November 2011 – Obama opposes inclusion of President Franklin Roosevelt’s famous D-Day Prayer in the WWII Memorial. 12
• November 2011 – Unlike previous presidents, Obama studiously avoids any religious references in his Thanksgiving speech. 13
• December 2011 – The Obama administration denigrates other countries’ religious beliefs as an obstacle to radical homosexual rights.14
• January 2012 – The Obama administration argues that the First Amendment provides no protection for churches and synagogues in hiring their pastors and rabbis. 15
• February 2012 – The Obama administration forgives student loans in exchange for public service, but announces it will no longer forgive student loans if the public service is related to religion. 16
2. Acts of hostility from the Obama-led
military toward people of Biblical faith:
• June 2011 – The Department of Veterans Affairs forbids references to God and Jesus during burial ceremonies at Houston National Cemetery . 17
• August 2011 – The Air Force stops teaching the Just War theory to officers in California because the course is taught by chaplains and is based on a philosophy introduced by St. Augustine in the third century AD – a theory long taught by civilized nations across the world (except America).. 18
• September 2011 – Air Force Chief of Staff prohibits commanders from notifying airmen of programs and services available to them from chaplains. 19
• September 2011 – The Army issues guidelines for Walter Reed Medical Center stipulating that “No religious items (i.e. Bibles, reading materials and/or facts) are allowed to be given away or used during a visit.” 20
• November 2011 – The Air Force Academy rescinds support for Operation Christmas Child, a program to send holiday gifts to impoverished children across the world, because the program is run by a Christian charity. 21
• November 2011 – The Air Force Academy pays $80,000 to add a Stonehenge-like worship center for pagans, druids, witches and Wiccans. 22
• February 2012 – The U. S. Military Academy at West Point disinvites three star Army general and decorated war hero Lieutenant General William G. (“Jerry”) Boykin (retired) from speaking at an event because he is an outspoken Christian. 23
• February 2012 – The Air Force removes “God” from the patch of Rapid Capabilities Office (the word on the patch was in Latin:Dei). 24
• February 2012 – The Army orders Catholic chaplains not to read a letter to parishioners that their archbishop asked them to read.25
• April 2012 – A checklist for Air Force Inns will no longer include ensuring that a Bible is available in rooms for those who want to use them.26
3. Acts of hostility toward Biblical values:
• January 2009 – Obama lifts restrictions on U.S. government funding for groups that provide abortion services or counseling abroad, forcing taxpayers to fund pro-abortion groups that either promote or perform abortions in other nations. 27
• January 2009 – President Obama’s nominee for deputy secretary of state asserts that American taxpayers are required to pay for abortions and that limits on abortion funding are unconstitutional.28
• March 2009 – The Obama administration shut out pro-life groups from attending a White House-sponsored health care summit. 29
• March 2009 – Obama orders taxpayer funding of embryonic stem cell research. 30
• March 2009 – Obama gave $50 million for the UNFPA, the UN population agency that promotes abortion and works closely with Chinese population control officials who use forced abortions and involuntary sterilizations. 31
• May 2009 – The White House budget eliminates all funding for abstinence-only education and replaces it with “comprehensive” sexual education, repeatedly proven to increase teen pregnancies and abortions. 32 He continues the deletion in subsequent budgets. 33
• May 2009 – Obama officials assemble a terrorism dictionary calling pro-life advocates violent and charging that they use racism in their “criminal” activities. 34
• July 2009 – The Obama administration illegally extends federal benefits to same-sex partners of Foreign Service and Executive Branch employees, in direction violation of the federal Defense of Marriage Act.35
• September 16, 2009 – The Obama administration appoints as EEOC Commissioner Chai Feldblum, who asserts that society should “not tolerate” any “private beliefs,” including religious beliefs, if they may negatively affect homosexual “equality.” 36
• July 2010 – The Obama administration uses federal funds in violation of federal law to get Kenya to change its constitution to include abortion. 37
• August 2010 – The Obama administration Cuts funding for 176 abstinence education programs. 38
• September 2010 – The Obama administration tells researchers to ignore a judge’s decision striking down federal funding for embryonic stem cell research. 39
• February 2011 – Obama directs the Justice Department to stop defending the federal Defense of Marriage Act. 40
• March 2011 – The Obama administration refuses to investigate videos showing Planned Parenthood helping alleged sex traffickers get abortions for victimized underage girls. 41
• July 2011 – Obama allows homosexuals to serve openly in the military, reversing a policy originally instituted by George Washington in March 1778. 42
• September 2011 – The Pentagon directs that military chaplains may perform same-sex marriages at military facilities in violation of the federal Defense of Marriage Act. 43
• October 2011 – The Obama administration eliminates federal grants to the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops for their extensive programs that aid victims of human trafficking because the Catholic Church is anti-abortion. 44
4. Acts of preferentialism for Islam:
• May 2009 – While Obama does not host any National Day of Prayer event at the White House, he does host White House Iftar dinners in honor of Ramadan. 45
• April 2010 – Christian leader Franklin Graham is disinvited from the Pentagon’s National Day of Prayer Event because of complaints from the Muslim community. 46
• April 2010 – The Obama administration requires rewriting of government documents and a change in administration vocabulary to remove terms that are deemed offensive to Muslims, including jihad, jihadists, terrorists, radical Islamic, etc. 47
• August 2010 – Obama speaks with great praise of Islam and condescendingly of Christianity. 48
• August 2010 – Obama went to great lengths to speak out on multiple occasions on behalf of building an Islamic mosque at Ground Zero, while at the same time he was silent about a Christian church being denied permission to rebuild at that location. 49
• 2010 – While every White House traditionally issues hundreds of official proclamations and statements on numerous occasions, this White House avoids traditional Biblical holidays and events but regularly recognizes major Muslim holidays, as evidenced by its 2010 statements on Ramadan, Eid-ul-Fitr, Hajj, and Eid-ul-Adha.50
• October 2011 – Obama’s Muslim advisers block Middle Eastern Christians’ access to the White House. 51
• February 2012 – The Obama administration makes effulgent apologies for Korans being burned by the U. S. military, 52 but when Bibles were burned by the military, numerous reasons were offered why it was the right thing to do. 53
Many of these actions are literally unprecedented – this is the first time they have happened in four centuries of American history. The hostility of President Obama toward Biblical faith and values is without equal from any previous American president.
1. Sarah Pulliam Baily, “Obama: ‘They cling to guns or religion’,” Christianity Today, April 13, 2008. (Return)
2. Aliza Marcus, “Obama to Lift ‘Conscience’ Rule for Health Workers,”Bloomberg, February 27, 2009; Sarah Pulliam Baily, “Obama Admin. Changes Bush ‘Conscience’ Rule for Health Workers,” Christianity Today, February 18, 2011. (Return)
3. Jim Lovino, “Jesus Missing From Obama’s Georgetown Speech,” NBC Washington, April 17, 2009. (Return)
4. Johanna Neuman, “Obama end Bush-era National Prayer Day Service at White House,”Los Angeles Times, May 7, 2009. (Return)
5.. Chris McGreal, “Vatican vetoes Barack Obama’s nominees for U.S. Ambassador,” The Guardian, April 14, 2009. (Return)
6. Meredith Jessup, “Obama Continues to Omit ‘Creator’ From Declaration of Independence,” The Blaze, October 19, 2010. (Return)
7. “Remarks by the President at the University of Indonesia in Jakarta, Indonesia,” The White House, November 10, 2010. (Return)
8. LadyImpactOhio, ” Feds sued by Veterans to allow stolen Mojave Desert Cross to be rebuilt,” Red State, January 14, 2011. (Return)
9. Marrianne Medlin, “Amid criticism, President Obama moves to fill vacant religious ambassador post,” Catholic News Agency, February 9, 2011; Thomas F. Farr, “Undefenderof the Faith
,” Foreign Policy, April 5, 2012. (Return)
10. Chris Johnson, “ENDA passage effort renewed with Senate introduction,”Washington Blade, April 15, 2011. (Return)
11. Chuck Donovan, “HHS’s New Health Guidelines Trample on Conscience,”Heritage Foundation, August 2, 2011. (Return)
12. Todd Starns, “Obama Administration Opposes FDR Prayer at WWII Memorial,” Fox News, November 4, 2011. (Return)
13. Joel Siegel, “Obama Omits God From Thanksgiving Speech, Riles Critics,”ABC News, November 25, 2011. (Return)
14. Hillary Rodham Clinton, “Remarks in Recognition of International Human Rights Day,” U.S. Department of State, December 6, 2011. (Return)
15. Ted Olson, “Church Wins Firing Case at Supreme Court,” Christianity Today, January 11, 2012. (Return)
16. Audrey Hudson, “Obama administration religious service for student loan forgiveness,”Human Events, February 15, 2012. (Return)
17. “Houston Veterans Claim Censorship of Prayers, Including Ban of ‘God’ and ‘Jesus’,”Fox News, June 29, 2011. (Return)
18. Jason Ukman, “Air Force suspends ethics course that used Bible passages that train missle launch officers,” Washington Post, August 2, 2011.(Return)
19. “Maintaining Government Neutrality Regarding Religion,” Department of the Air Force, September 1, 2011. (Return)
20. “Wounded, Ill, and Injured Partners in Care Guidelines,” Department of the Navy(accessed on February 29, 2012). (Return)
21. “Air Force Academy Backs Away from Christmas Charity,” Fox News Radio, November 4, 2011. (Return)
22. Jenny Dean, “Air Force Academy adapts to pagans, druids, witches and Wiccans,” Los Angeles Times, November 26, 2011. (Return)
23. Ken Blackwell, “Gen. Boykin Blocked At West Point,” cnsnews.com, February 1, 2012.(Return)
24. Geoff Herbert, ” Air Force unit removes ‘God’ from logo; lawmakers warn of ‘dangerous precedent’,” syracuse.com, February 9, 2012. (Return)
25. Todd Starnes, “Army Silences Catholic Chaplains,” Fox News Radio, February 6, 2012. (Return)
26. Markeshia Ricks, “Bible checklist for Air Force lodges going away,” Air Force Times, April 16, 2012. (Return)
27. Jeff Mason and Deborah Charles, “Obama lifts restrictions on abortion funding,”Reuters, January 23, 2009. (Return)
28. “Obama pick: Taxpayers must fund abortions,” World Net Daily, January 27, 2009.(Return)
29. Steven Ertelt, “Pro-Life Groups Left Off Obama’s Health Care Summit List, Abortion Advocates OK,” LifeNews, March 5, 2009. (Return)
30. ” Obama Signs Order Lifting Restrictions on Stem Cell Research Funding,”Fox News, March 9, 2009. (Return)
31. Steven Ertelt, “ Obama Administration Announces $50 Million for Pro-Forced Abortion UNFPA,” LifeNews, March 26, 2009; Steven Ertelt, “President Barack Obama’s Pro-Abortion Record: A Pro-Life Compilation,” LifeNews, February 11, 2012. (Return)
32. Steven Ertelt, “Barack Obama’s Federal Budget Eliminates Funding for Abstinence-Only Education,” LifeNews, May 8, 2009. (Return)
33. Steven Ertelt, “Obama Budget Funds Sex Ed Over Abstinence on 16-1 Margin,”LifeNews, February 14, 2011. (Return)
34. Steven Ertelt, “Obama Admin Terrorism Dictionary Calls Pro-Life Advocates Violent, Racist,” LifeNews, May 5, 2009. (Return)
35. “Memorandum for the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies,”The White House, June 17, 2009. (Return)
36. Matt Cover, “Obama’s EEOC Nominee: Society Should ‘Not Tolerate Private Beliefs’ That ‘Adversely Affect’ Homosexuals,” cnsnews.com, January 18, 2010. (Return)
37. Tess Civantos, “White House Spent $23M of Taxpayer Money to Back Kenyan Constitution That Legalizes Abortion, GOP Reps Say,” Fox News, July 22, 2010. (Return)
38. Steven Ertelt, “Obama, Congress Cut Funding for 176 Abstinence Programs Despite New Study,” LifeNews, August 26, 2010. (Return)
39. Steven Ertelt, “President Barack Obama’s Pro-Abortion Record: A Pro-Life Compilation,” LifeNews, February 11, 2012. (Return)
40. Brian Montopoli, “Obama administration will no longer defend DOMA,”CBSNews, February 23, 2011. (Return)
41. Steven Ertelt, “Obama Admin Ignores Planned Parenthood Sex Trafficking Videos,”LifeNews, March 2, 2011. (Return)
42. Elisabeth Bumiller, “Obama Ends ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ Policy,” New York Times, July 22, 2011; George Washington, The Writings of George Washington, John C. Fitzpatrick, editor (Washington: U. S. Government Printing Office, 1934), Vol. XI, pp. 83-84, fromGeneral Orders at Valley Forge on March 14, 1778. (Return)
43. Luis Martinez, “Will Same Sex Marriages Pose a Dilemma for Military Chaplains?,”ABC News, October 12, 2011. (Return)
44. Jerry Markon, “Health, abortion issues split Obama administration and Catholic groups,” Washington Post, October 31, 2011. (Return)
45. Barack Obama, “ Remarks by the President at Iftar Dinner,” The White House, September 1, 2009; Kristi Keck, “ Obama tones down National Day of Prayer observance,”CNN, May 6, 2009; Dan Gilgoff, “ The White House on National Day of Prayer: A Proclamation, but No Formal Ceremony,” U.S. News, May 1, 2009. (Return)
46. “Franklin Graham Regrets Army’s Decision to Rescind Invite to Pentagon Prayer Service,” Fox News, April 22, 2010. (Return)
47. “Obama Bans Islam, Jihad From National Security Strategy Document,”Fox News, April 7, 2010; “Counterterror Adviser Defends Jihad as ‘Legitimate Tenet of Islam’,” Fox News, May 27, 2010; “‘Islamic Radicalism’ Nixed From Obama Document,” CBSNews, April 7, 2010. (Return)
48. Chuck Norris, “ President Obama: Muslim Missionary? (Part 2),”Townhall.com, August 24, 2010; Chuck Norris, “President Obama: Muslim Missionary?,” Townhall.com, August 17, 2010.(Return)
49. Barack Obama, “Remarks by the President at Iftar Dinner,” The White House, August 13, 2010; “Obama Comes Out in Favor of Allowing Mosque Near Ground Zero,” Fox News, August 13, 2010; Pamela Geller, “Islamic Supremacism Trumps Christianity at Ground Zero,” American Thinker, July 21, 2011. (Return)
50. “WH Fails to Release Easter Proclamation,” Fox Nation, April 25, 2011; “President Obama ignores most holy Christian holiday; AFA calls act intentional,” American Family Association (accessed on February 29, 2012).(Return)
51. “Report: Obama’s Muslim Advisers Block Middle Eastern Christians’ Access to the White House,” Big Peace (accessed on February 29, 2012). (Return)
52. Masoud Popalzai and Nick Paton Walsh, “ Obama apologizes to Afghanistan for Quran burning,” CNN, February 23, 2012; “USA/Afghanistan-Islamophobia: Pentagon official apologizes for Quran burning,” International Islamic News Agency (accessed on February 29, 2012). (Return)
53. “Military burns unsolicited Bibles sent to Afghanistan,” CNN, May 22, 2009. (Return)
In the United States, supposedly the land of freedom and plenty, there is no need for the government (our worker’s tax dollars) to support buying contraception for anyone. Relying on worker’s dollars (government) to take care of every human need is impossible and has never worked. Has the United States reached the point of depending on worker’s money to support those who will not work? Helping Hands is one thing but Hand-Outs destroy human integrity and self-worth.
The definiition of bastard is a child born of unmarried parents. I just don’t understand what government thinks they have to say about what goes on in our bedrooms, especially between married people, and I sure don’t think that government should be paying for contraception or abortion!!!!!!!!
On another note Tommy Tompson of Wisconsin should not be elected to State Senator. Yes he made many reforms as governor but by doing away with actual AFDC and giving the mothers of these illegitamate ( that is spelled wrong) children HUD housing, paying their utility bills, giving them food stamps and medicaid, they are encouraging these women to commit what used to be called “FRAUD”. They keep having children and WE are paying the price for it. Don’;t elect Tommy Thompson if your from WI
It’s scary how stupid liberals are! http://t.co/38VjBlg5
These people obviously don’t know what the heck they’re talking about. They need teleprompters like Obama. What a bunch of ignorant answers to such an important question. DUH!
U&nfortunately since the 60′s the demorats have been succeding with the “dumbing down of America” we now rank some place around 47th in the world on math and science. As they have attempted so many downward spiralling programs like “no child left behind” well that means we lower the requirements till we get the desired results of say a 75% high school graduation rat. regardless of the fact that they graduate with about a 5th to 8th grade level of learning. I remember in vietnam as they lowered standards with the McNamara 50,000 man solution where we had to color code the amAmmo boxes cause they couldnt read. Now you have these people trying to get a job and not capable of even the minimum standards for the job. Add to that the ever increasing Welfare state and the total lack of responsibility that is taught both at home and in school and you now have a growing group of people that are totally dependent on the “system” Even an idiot can figure out how to ‘scam’ the system hence thousands of Bastard’s children born every yr. The more kids you have the more welfare you get. Also the less likely they are to even think of looking for a job. any job they are qualified for won’t pay them the same or more than they get free from the great sugar daddy in washington and every state capital. We have generations of people that are eligible to vote who have never paid one dime in taxes many have never even cleaned their own pig sty’s. they just don’t pay the rent, get evicted and welfare sets em up in a nice new clean home/apt. for them to trash all over again. Do you think they are going ot vote for a guy who says. The gravy train stops here, or the guy that’s shouting all aboard for the new expanded and fewer requirements entitlement train? We have to elect a social conservitive , tea party constitutionalist and start cleaning this mess that i suppose actually started with the “new Deal” which was before my time, but i have seen the results of it from a very young age in the 50′s and watched as more entitlements were added and less respect grew rampant. Obama is hell bent on destroying this country from with in. Class warefare will be his tool fo rthe destruction of the constitution, the institution of martial law, and the invasion of America by the UN blueheads to patrol our streets and confiscate our guns
re: the mother who with her young daughter beside her was commenting on the gov’t providing abortions and that would help there to be less #s of hungry people. The daughter piped up and said that she felt anyone who didn’t think they could ‘afford a child’ should get an abortion….or perhaps she said ‘be able to’ get an abortion….but either way….’affording to do something or not’ is a very subjective decision….do we abort a child we just got pregnant with, because we would prefer to buy a new car? or take a vacation? or buy a new house? How does someone define ‘can’t afford’? Life is always about choices….sometimes we don’t do what we thought we wanted to, because a sense of responsibility tells us we must change plans and do something else!! The liberals do NOT get this notion. I wish someone would address the poverty level of the average American family getting welfare, compared to other parts of the world too! Our poverty level families have cell phones for everyone, flat screen TVs or at least TVs, they can buy all kinds of junk food with their food stamps rather than just ‘good basic nutrition’ and they live in nice apts or homes with AC and heat all provided for! Way back in the 90′s, I was working as an RN, paying for my kids to be in day care so I could work because it took both my husband and I working to provide what we needed and wanted. We had a black and white TV only at the time, and I made home visits on welfare pts who lived way better than I could as a college educated RN. I don’t mind helping those who honestly need it, but we should go back to basic nutritional food boxes and basic housing needs provided by us tax payers…and our money should help only the really needy get help. I should not have my tax money go to help people live better than I can live when I’ve worked for the college education and am working to fulfill my own responsibilities in life. ALSO….no one needs this free contraception covered, because it can be gotten for FREE at any Planned Parenthood Clinic….and no one is cutting out federal funding for the Clinics….the liberals are just adding on another layer of FREE Contraception to this, which convinces me it isn’t about ‘helping’ anyone, but all political and about gaining control of more people who can’t or won’t think for themselves….and trying to turn them into votes for the socialist, marxist, ultra liberal Democrat party. And YES…it is certainly going to further destroy our country. What does everyone who wants it all for free think will happen when they take away so much from the workers, that we are ALL getting everything for FREE?? It’s only logical that when that happens, there will be less for EVERYONE, including them!
Return to top of page
Copyright © 2013 · Balance Theme on Genesis Framework · WordPress · Log in