LOL… that is too funny!! Allen West for Vice President! Are you listening Romney?
WE HAVE TO HAVE THIS MAN AS VICE PRESIDENT !! TAKES AWAY THE CALLS THAT REPUBLICANS DON’T WANT A BLACK MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE,, HE WOULD BE A HEART BEAT AWAY !!
From these voices to Romneys ears. We want Lt. Col. Allen West!
God bless Allen West!!!
I agree with Robert – God bless you Allen West – someone who actually is ready to stand up for what is right – and thinks with his brain and common sense! Thanks, Allen
If these idiots were insulted by being served Chick-Fil-A, then they really are too stupid to be insulted!
I support gay marriage and I support Chick fil a’s right to not support it. I’m ashamed that people do not support 1st Amendment rights and were insulted! Shame on them! Proud of Allen West!!!
Way to go Allen West! We love you! So right on!
Dem. Congressman: Allen West Had Chick-fil-A Catered to Black Caucus Meeting, Insulted Everyone http://t.co/uUQUo0se LOL you go Alan West!
He gets my vote for Vice President
I am NOT , by any stretch of the imagination , a sodomist . But I have to say I LOVE this man . GO COL. WEST . This is the leadership we NEED . ALLEN WEST for Vice President , even though he would really shine as the PRESIDENT .
I DO NOT LISTEN TO VIDEOS, NOT ENOUGH TIME IN MY DAY. A QUICK READ IS MUCH BETTER, QUICKER. BUT FROM THE HEADLINES I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHY ANYONE WAS INSULTED. A NICE FREE MEAL IS JUST GREAT. I RESPECT CHICKFIL-A ETHICS & MORALS & CHRISTIAN IDEALS AS STATED IN THE BIBLE.
Way to go Allen. You are in the right and God loves you. I’d love to buy you a chicken sandwich.
Allen West for Vice President
No Step Aside, Romney
We want a Real man for
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
COL. ALLEN WEST
You tell ‘em, Rep. West. If Romney doesn’t have Allen West as his VP, I sure hope he is Chairman of the Joint Chiefs or Secretary of Homeland Security.
what kind of moderation does my comment need. how ridiculous.
Hes got to be the one of the most intelligent ones in DC. If Romney does not pick him as VP – i will be disappointed.
Someone help me here, why is this entitled “Dem. Congressmen:” Allen West is a republican, and a wonderful one at that, what am I missing here ? ? ?
Finally was able to get a factual report on Col. West’s Iraq ‘interegation’ (sp) of an Iraqi commander that produced results that countered upcoming ‘raids’ on troops under his (West’s ) command..That ultimately saved many lives of those in his command..LEADERSHIP..When called in front of his (West’s) commanding officer to explain his actions of firing a round of ammo from his .45. next the Iraqi’s head to get him (Iraqi) to fess up what was planned re: attacking West’s troops..West was reprimanded..fined $5000.00 & later re-assigned..West’s reply to his commander was…He, (West) would carry a full gas can thru HELL if it would mean it would help save any..even one.. of those in his command..Being a veteran that’s the story I read about some few years back that DEFINITELY told me..Col. Allen West was & is the needed LEADERSHIP we MUST HAVE IN OUR CURRENTLY CORRUPTED GOVERNMENT..TO BEGIN OUR COUNTRY’S RESTORATION PROCESS..& I’M ENORMOUSLY DISAPPOINTED THAT HSI NAME IS NOT EVEN MENTIONED AS A CANDIDATE FOR THE VP POSITION..NO DISRESPECT TO THE OTHER CONTENDERS..BUT MR. WEST ‘STANDS TALL & FIRM’ & KNOWS WHAT THE HELL WE NEED TO GET DONE TO ACCOMPLISH THIS TASK!!
John Sharpe. Can you put this on facebook?Let everyone see what a great person Allen West is and what an asset he would be to our country and to Romney. wish he as running for pres> thank you,
I LOVE Allen West. He is SO smart and doesn’t kowtow to libtards!
Allen West, thankfully, is a Republican.
Allen West is a Republican, and Patriot, thank God He is not a Democrat.
Now there’s a real man that get’s it, especially the “slippery slope” statement. He’s absolutely right. I only wish that he would have been the first black president, the country would have been in a lot better hands than the Muslim-Marxist that we have now. God bless him for standing firm on this issue. Where the hell is Romney – AWOL!
YOU ALL ARE SO RIGHT!!!
I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS THAT WE NEED A MAN OF HIS CALIBER TO LEAD THIS COUNTRY. HE IS A MAN OF HONOR AND IS NOT AFRAID TO TELL IT LIKE IT IS. ROMNEY WILL NOT PICK HIM BECUASE HE WOULD FAR OUTSHINE HIM AND BRING THIS COUNTRY BACK TO WHAT IT USED TO BE. A FREE NATION!!!
WAKE UP AMERICA!!!
I am so pleased you are supporting the word of God. Good job, I am proud of Chic fil a for making a stand. We have done nothing for too long and look at the mess we are in because of it. We need a good Christian man in the White House. Hint, hint……………………..
VICE PRESIDENT, HELL NO, GO FOR PRESIDENT ALL THE WAY! USA!!
i LOVE IT
good for you Allen
I love this man!!!! West for VP!
Allen West, A TRUE PATRIOT!! The most honorable politician i have ever seen!! Tell it like it is, straight from the shoulder! I would LOVE to see him debate Obama,and catch him in all his lies, corruption,and deception,and put him in his place! God Bless you Allen West! I hope i have the honor to meet you someday!
Good for you Allen West, you rock. Romney should ask you to please be his running mate.
~~ VP FOR MITT ROMNEY SHOULD BE ALLEN WEST. I LOVE LISTENING TO HIM SPEAK, HE IS A SMART, SMART MAN.
No. Only Liberals are insulted because they look under every rock and leaf for an insult so they can scream, ” Mama, look what he did to me.” What gets me is why liberals and democrats are so much in a hurry to destroy their childrens childrens birthright , which was fought for over and over so they could have freedoms no one else in the world has? Why?
Rep. Congressman Allen West Had Chick-fil-A Catered to Black Caucus Meeting, Insulted Everyone http://t.co/VsFHq9C9
I must meet this man, this patriot, this American….. how sweet it is.
Way to go Congressman West, your awesome. We all should send a ‘
“Chick’Fil-A ” lunch to our Congressman’s office.
A well-documented article – Please read, keep for future reference and send it on to others.
This whole thing is so amazingly horrific, if people would just take the time to read it, they would be horrified. The problem in this country is that many voters are not readers, they are ignorant of what’s going on in this country and don’t care…which is worse. Documentation is noted by numerals following each point and is included at the end of this piece.
By: David Barton – 02/29/2012
When one observes President Obama’s unwillingness to accommodate America ’s four-century long religious conscience protection through his attempts to require Catholics to go against their own doctrines and beliefs, one is tempted to say that he is anti-Catholic. But that characterization would not be correct. Although he has recently singled out Catholics, he has equally targeted traditional Protestant beliefs over the past four years. So since he has attacked Catholics and Protestants, one is tempted to say that he is anti-Christian.. But that, too, would be inaccurate. He has been equally disrespectful in his appalling treatment of religious Jews in general and Israel in particular. So perhaps the most accurate description of his antipathy toward Catholics, Protestants, religious Jews, and the Jewish nation would be to characterize him as anti-Biblical. And then when his hostility toward Biblical people of faith is contrasted with his preferential treatment of Muslims and Muslim nations, it further strengthens the accuracy of the anti-Biblical descriptor. In fact, there have been numerous clearly documented times when his pro-Islam positions have been the cause of his anti-Biblical actions.
Listed below in chronological order are (1) numerous records of his attacks on Biblical persons or organizations; (2) examples of the hostility toward Biblical faith that have become evident in the past three years in the Obama-led military; (3) a listing of his open attacks on Biblical values; and finally (4) a listing of numerous incidents of his preferential deference for Islam’s activities and positions, including letting his Islamic advisers guide and influence his hostility toward people of Biblical faith.
1. Acts of hostility toward people of
• April 2008 – Obama speaks disrespectfully of Christians, saying they “cling to guns or religion” and have an “antipathy to people who aren’t like them.” 1
• February 2009 – Obama announces plans to revoke conscience protection for health workers who refuse to participate in medical activities that go against their beliefs, and fully implements the plan in February 2011. 2
• April 2009 – When speaking at Georgetown University, Obama orders that a monogram symbolizing Jesus’ name be covered when he is making his speech. 3
• May 2009 – Obama declines to host services for the National Prayer Day (a day established by federal law) at the White House.4
• April 2009 – In a deliberate act of disrespect, Obama nominated three pro-abortion ambassadors to the Vatican; of course, the pro-life Vatican rejected all three. 5
• October 19, 2010 – Obama begins deliberately omitting the phrase about “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence – an omission he has made on no less than seven occasions. 6
• November 2010 – Obama misquotes the National Motto, saying it is “E pluribus unum” rather than “In God We Trust” as established by federal law. 7
• January 2011 – After a federal law was passed to transfer a WWI Memorial in the Mojave Desert to private ownership, the U. S. Supreme Court ruled that the cross in the memorial could continue to stand, but the Obama administration refused to allow the land to be transferred as required by law, and refused to allow the cross to be re-erected as ordered by the Court. 8
• February 2011 – Although he filled posts in the State Department, for more than two years Obama did not fill the post of religious freedom ambassador, an official that works against religious persecution across the world; he filled it only after heavy pressure from the public and from Congress. 9
• April 2011 – For the first time in American history, Obama urges passage of a non-discrimination law that does not contain hiring protections for religious groups, forcing religious organizations to hire according to federal mandates without regard to the dictates of their own faith, thus eliminating conscience protection in hiring.10
• August 2011 – The Obama administration releases its new health care rules that override religious conscience protections for medical workers in the areas of abortion and contraception. 11
• November 2011 – Obama opposes inclusion of President Franklin Roosevelt’s famous D-Day Prayer in the WWII Memorial. 12
• November 2011 – Unlike previous presidents, Obama studiously avoids any religious references in his Thanksgiving speech. 13
• December 2011 – The Obama administration denigrates other countries’ religious beliefs as an obstacle to radical homosexual rights.14
• January 2012 – The Obama administration argues that the First Amendment provides no protection for churches and synagogues in hiring their pastors and rabbis. 15
• February 2012 – The Obama administration forgives student loans in exchange for public service, but announces it will no longer forgive student loans if the public service is related to religion. 16
2. Acts of hostility from the Obama-led
military toward people of Biblical faith:
• June 2011 – The Department of Veterans Affairs forbids references to God and Jesus during burial ceremonies at Houston National Cemetery . 17
• August 2011 – The Air Force stops teaching the Just War theory to officers in California because the course is taught by chaplains and is based on a philosophy introduced by St. Augustine in the third century AD – a theory long taught by civilized nations across the world (except America).. 18
• September 2011 – Air Force Chief of Staff prohibits commanders from notifying airmen of programs and services available to them from chaplains. 19
• September 2011 – The Army issues guidelines for Walter Reed Medical Center stipulating that “No religious items (i.e. Bibles, reading materials and/or facts) are allowed to be given away or used during a visit.” 20
• November 2011 – The Air Force Academy rescinds support for Operation Christmas Child, a program to send holiday gifts to impoverished children across the world, because the program is run by a Christian charity. 21
• November 2011 – The Air Force Academy pays $80,000 to add a Stonehenge-like worship center for pagans, druids, witches and Wiccans. 22
• February 2012 – The U. S. Military Academy at West Point disinvites three star Army general and decorated war hero Lieutenant General William G. (“Jerry”) Boykin (retired) from speaking at an event because he is an outspoken Christian. 23
• February 2012 – The Air Force removes “God” from the patch of Rapid Capabilities Office (the word on the patch was in Latin:Dei). 24
• February 2012 – The Army orders Catholic chaplains not to read a letter to parishioners that their archbishop asked them to read.25
• April 2012 – A checklist for Air Force Inns will no longer include ensuring that a Bible is available in rooms for those who want to use them.26
3. Acts of hostility toward Biblical values:
• January 2009 – Obama lifts restrictions on U.S. government funding for groups that provide abortion services or counseling abroad, forcing taxpayers to fund pro-abortion groups that either promote or perform abortions in other nations. 27
• January 2009 – President Obama’s nominee for deputy secretary of state asserts that American taxpayers are required to pay for abortions and that limits on abortion funding are unconstitutional.28
• March 2009 – The Obama administration shut out pro-life groups from attending a White House-sponsored health care summit. 29
• March 2009 – Obama orders taxpayer funding of embryonic stem cell research. 30
• March 2009 – Obama gave $50 million for the UNFPA, the UN population agency that promotes abortion and works closely with Chinese population control officials who use forced abortions and involuntary sterilizations. 31
• May 2009 – The White House budget eliminates all funding for abstinence-only education and replaces it with “comprehensive” sexual education, repeatedly proven to increase teen pregnancies and abortions. 32 He continues the deletion in subsequent budgets. 33
• May 2009 – Obama officials assemble a terrorism dictionary calling pro-life advocates violent and charging that they use racism in their “criminal” activities. 34
• July 2009 – The Obama administration illegally extends federal benefits to same-sex partners of Foreign Service and Executive Branch employees, in direction violation of the federal Defense of Marriage Act.35
• September 16, 2009 – The Obama administration appoints as EEOC Commissioner Chai Feldblum, who asserts that society should “not tolerate” any “private beliefs,” including religious beliefs, if they may negatively affect homosexual “equality.” 36
• July 2010 – The Obama administration uses federal funds in violation of federal law to get Kenya to change its constitution to include abortion. 37
• August 2010 – The Obama administration Cuts funding for 176 abstinence education programs. 38
• September 2010 – The Obama administration tells researchers to ignore a judge’s decision striking down federal funding for embryonic stem cell research. 39
• February 2011 – Obama directs the Justice Department to stop defending the federal Defense of Marriage Act. 40
• March 2011 – The Obama administration refuses to investigate videos showing Planned Parenthood helping alleged sex traffickers get abortions for victimized underage girls. 41
• July 2011 – Obama allows homosexuals to serve openly in the military, reversing a policy originally instituted by George Washington in March 1778. 42
• September 2011 – The Pentagon directs that military chaplains may perform same-sex marriages at military facilities in violation of the federal Defense of Marriage Act. 43
• October 2011 – The Obama administration eliminates federal grants to the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops for their extensive programs that aid victims of human trafficking because the Catholic Church is anti-abortion. 44
4. Acts of preferentialism for Islam:
• May 2009 – While Obama does not host any National Day of Prayer event at the White House, he does host White House Iftar dinners in honor of Ramadan. 45
• April 2010 – Christian leader Franklin Graham is disinvited from the Pentagon’s National Day of Prayer Event because of complaints from the Muslim community. 46
• April 2010 – The Obama administration requires rewriting of government documents and a change in administration vocabulary to remove terms that are deemed offensive to Muslims, including jihad, jihadists, terrorists, radical Islamic, etc. 47
• August 2010 – Obama speaks with great praise of Islam and condescendingly of Christianity. 48
• August 2010 – Obama went to great lengths to speak out on multiple occasions on behalf of building an Islamic mosque at Ground Zero, while at the same time he was silent about a Christian church being denied permission to rebuild at that location. 49
• 2010 – While every White House traditionally issues hundreds of official proclamations and statements on numerous occasions, this White House avoids traditional Biblical holidays and events but regularly recognizes major Muslim holidays, as evidenced by its 2010 statements on Ramadan, Eid-ul-Fitr, Hajj, and Eid-ul-Adha.50
• October 2011 – Obama’s Muslim advisers block Middle Eastern Christians’ access to the White House. 51
• February 2012 – The Obama administration makes effulgent apologies for Korans being burned by the U. S. military, 52 but when Bibles were burned by the military, numerous reasons were offered why it was the right thing to do. 53
Many of these actions are literally unprecedented – this is the first time they have happened in four centuries of American history. The hostility of President Obama toward Biblical faith and values is without equal from any previous American president.
1. Sarah Pulliam Baily, “Obama: ‘They cling to guns or religion’,” Christianity Today, April 13, 2008. (Return)
2. Aliza Marcus, “Obama to Lift ‘Conscience’ Rule for Health Workers,”Bloomberg, February 27, 2009; Sarah Pulliam Baily, “Obama Admin. Changes Bush ‘Conscience’ Rule for Health Workers,” Christianity Today, February 18, 2011. (Return)
3. Jim Lovino, “Jesus Missing From Obama’s Georgetown Speech,” NBC Washington, April 17, 2009. (Return)
4. Johanna Neuman, “Obama end Bush-era National Prayer Day Service at White House,”Los Angeles Times, May 7, 2009. (Return)
5.. Chris McGreal, “Vatican vetoes Barack Obama’s nominees for U.S. Ambassador,” The Guardian, April 14, 2009. (Return)
6. Meredith Jessup, “Obama Continues to Omit ‘Creator’ From Declaration of Independence,” The Blaze, October 19, 2010. (Return)
7. “Remarks by the President at the University of Indonesia in Jakarta, Indonesia,” The White House, November 10, 2010. (Return)
8. LadyImpactOhio, ” Feds sued by Veterans to allow stolen Mojave Desert Cross to be rebuilt,” Red State, January 14, 2011. (Return)
9. Marrianne Medlin, “Amid criticism, President Obama moves to fill vacant religious ambassador post,” Catholic News Agency, February 9, 2011; Thomas F. Farr, “Undefenderof the Faith
,” Foreign Policy, April 5, 2012. (Return)
10. Chris Johnson, “ENDA passage effort renewed with Senate introduction,”Washington Blade, April 15, 2011. (Return)
11. Chuck Donovan, “HHS’s New Health Guidelines Trample on Conscience,”Heritage Foundation, August 2, 2011. (Return)
12. Todd Starns, “Obama Administration Opposes FDR Prayer at WWII Memorial,” Fox News, November 4, 2011. (Return)
13. Joel Siegel, “Obama Omits God From Thanksgiving Speech, Riles Critics,”ABC News, November 25, 2011. (Return)
14. Hillary Rodham Clinton, “Remarks in Recognition of International Human Rights Day,” U.S. Department of State, December 6, 2011. (Return)
15. Ted Olson, “Church Wins Firing Case at Supreme Court,” Christianity Today, January 11, 2012. (Return)
16. Audrey Hudson, “Obama administration religious service for student loan forgiveness,”Human Events, February 15, 2012. (Return)
17. “Houston Veterans Claim Censorship of Prayers, Including Ban of ‘God’ and ‘Jesus’,”Fox News, June 29, 2011. (Return)
18. Jason Ukman, “Air Force suspends ethics course that used Bible passages that train missle launch officers,” Washington Post, August 2, 2011.(Return)
19. “Maintaining Government Neutrality Regarding Religion,” Department of the Air Force, September 1, 2011. (Return)
20. “Wounded, Ill, and Injured Partners in Care Guidelines,” Department of the Navy(accessed on February 29, 2012). (Return)
21. “Air Force Academy Backs Away from Christmas Charity,” Fox News Radio, November 4, 2011. (Return)
22. Jenny Dean, “Air Force Academy adapts to pagans, druids, witches and Wiccans,” Los Angeles Times, November 26, 2011. (Return)
23. Ken Blackwell, “Gen. Boykin Blocked At West Point,” cnsnews.com, February 1, 2012.(Return)
24. Geoff Herbert, ” Air Force unit removes ‘God’ from logo; lawmakers warn of ‘dangerous precedent’,” syracuse.com, February 9, 2012. (Return)
25. Todd Starnes, “Army Silences Catholic Chaplains,” Fox News Radio, February 6, 2012. (Return)
26. Markeshia Ricks, “Bible checklist for Air Force lodges going away,” Air Force Times, April 16, 2012. (Return)
27. Jeff Mason and Deborah Charles, “Obama lifts restrictions on abortion funding,”Reuters, January 23, 2009. (Return)
28. “Obama pick: Taxpayers must fund abortions,” World Net Daily, January 27, 2009.(Return)
29. Steven Ertelt, “Pro-Life Groups Left Off Obama’s Health Care Summit List, Abortion Advocates OK,” LifeNews, March 5, 2009. (Return)
30. ” Obama Signs Order Lifting Restrictions on Stem Cell Research Funding,”Fox News, March 9, 2009. (Return)
31. Steven Ertelt, “ Obama Administration Announces $50 Million for Pro-Forced Abortion UNFPA,” LifeNews, March 26, 2009; Steven Ertelt, “President Barack Obama’s Pro-Abortion Record: A Pro-Life Compilation,” LifeNews, February 11, 2012. (Return)
32. Steven Ertelt, “Barack Obama’s Federal Budget Eliminates Funding for Abstinence-Only Education,” LifeNews, May 8, 2009. (Return)
33. Steven Ertelt, “Obama Budget Funds Sex Ed Over Abstinence on 16-1 Margin,”LifeNews, February 14, 2011. (Return)
34. Steven Ertelt, “Obama Admin Terrorism Dictionary Calls Pro-Life Advocates Violent, Racist,” LifeNews, May 5, 2009. (Return)
35. “Memorandum for the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies,”The White House, June 17, 2009. (Return)
36. Matt Cover, “Obama’s EEOC Nominee: Society Should ‘Not Tolerate Private Beliefs’ That ‘Adversely Affect’ Homosexuals,” cnsnews.com, January 18, 2010. (Return)
37. Tess Civantos, “White House Spent $23M of Taxpayer Money to Back Kenyan Constitution That Legalizes Abortion, GOP Reps Say,” Fox News, July 22, 2010. (Return)
38. Steven Ertelt, “Obama, Congress Cut Funding for 176 Abstinence Programs Despite New Study,” LifeNews, August 26, 2010. (Return)
39. Steven Ertelt, “President Barack Obama’s Pro-Abortion Record: A Pro-Life Compilation,” LifeNews, February 11, 2012. (Return)
40. Brian Montopoli, “Obama administration will no longer defend DOMA,”CBSNews, February 23, 2011. (Return)
41. Steven Ertelt, “Obama Admin Ignores Planned Parenthood Sex Trafficking Videos,”LifeNews, March 2, 2011. (Return)
42. Elisabeth Bumiller, “Obama Ends ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ Policy,” New York Times, July 22, 2011; George Washington, The Writings of George Washington, John C. Fitzpatrick, editor (Washington: U. S. Government Printing Office, 1934), Vol. XI, pp. 83-84, fromGeneral Orders at Valley Forge on March 14, 1778. (Return)
43. Luis Martinez, “Will Same Sex Marriages Pose a Dilemma for Military Chaplains?,”ABC News, October 12, 2011. (Return)
44. Jerry Markon, “Health, abortion issues split Obama administration and Catholic groups,” Washington Post, October 31, 2011. (Return)
45. Barack Obama, “ Remarks by the President at Iftar Dinner,” The White House, September 1, 2009; Kristi Keck, “ Obama tones down National Day of Prayer observance,”CNN, May 6, 2009; Dan Gilgoff, “ The White House on National Day of Prayer: A Proclamation, but No Formal Ceremony,” U.S. News, May 1, 2009. (Return)
46. “Franklin Graham Regrets Army’s Decision to Rescind Invite to Pentagon Prayer Service,” Fox News, April 22, 2010. (Return)
47. “Obama Bans Islam, Jihad From National Security Strategy Document,”Fox News, April 7, 2010; “Counterterror Adviser Defends Jihad as ‘Legitimate Tenet of Islam’,” Fox News, May 27, 2010; “‘Islamic Radicalism’ Nixed From Obama Document,” CBSNews, April 7, 2010. (Return)
48. Chuck Norris, “ President Obama: Muslim Missionary? (Part 2),”Townhall.com, August 24, 2010; Chuck Norris, “President Obama: Muslim Missionary?,” Townhall.com, August 17, 2010.(Return)
49. Barack Obama, “Remarks by the President at Iftar Dinner,” The White House, August 13, 2010; “Obama Comes Out in Favor of Allowing Mosque Near Ground Zero,” Fox News, August 13, 2010; Pamela Geller, “Islamic Supremacism Trumps Christianity at Ground Zero,” American Thinker, July 21, 2011. (Return)
50. “WH Fails to Release Easter Proclamation,” Fox Nation, April 25, 2011; “President Obama ignores most holy Christian holiday; AFA calls act intentional,” American Family Association (accessed on February 29, 2012).(Return)
51. “Report: Obama’s Muslim Advisers Block Middle Eastern Christians’ Access to the White House,” Big Peace (accessed on February 29, 2012). (Return)
52. Masoud Popalzai and Nick Paton Walsh, “ Obama apologizes to Afghanistan for Quran burning,” CNN, February 23, 2012; “USA/Afghanistan-Islamophobia: Pentagon official apologizes for Quran burning,” International Islamic News Agency (accessed on February 29, 2012). (Return)
53. “Military burns unsolicited Bibles sent to Afghanistan,” CNN, May 22, 2009. (Return)
I would like to get this part telling all the terrible things Obama has said and done to all religions not Muslim I will send it to everyone on my list and request they do the same.
I would certainly prefer Colonel West over Mitty for President, BUT if we have to put up with Mitty, he had better choose Colonel West or Marco Rubio or Bobby Jindal for VP or else I will vote Constitution Party. The conservative Republicans have been sabotaged again by the RINOs and the Eastern Establishment Elite and it is time they are kicked out of the party or else we all become Constitution Party advocates.
Why would a black caucus get insulted over Chik-fil-A? What is wrong with those people? There was no hate groups, just normal peaceful, God loving people at Chik-fil-A on the appreciation day. But that was not the case on the gay rights activist boycott day, and they want to say that we are hate groups. What the heck is wrong with people, open your eyes!!!
God Bless you Allen West!!! Please be our VP…You are so worthy and necessary; Keep sharing your views…
Having the congressional black caucus complain about Rep. west bringing in Chickfl for lunch six months ago, shows you how slow their brains work and why they are nothing more then a shill for anything
that mr obama tells them to do.
Good for Congressman Allen West. We need a million more like him.
Retired Lt. Col. Allen West should not be VP, this awesome true red blooded American should be the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA…This man has proven over and over that he has guts to stand up to these ^$(_)*&^^%….in the WH…..Mr. West Sir you have my vote….God Bless America and God Bless Our Troops.
Rep. West is the man!
Since the black community has solidly REJECTED homosexuality & some are Christians WHY were they offended?
That move was great!
My mother gave me a picture once of a bunch of ducks. All the ducks were headed in the same V formation direction except one. That duck went the opposite way. I was kind of insulted because when she made it, she was thinking about me. I asked her why was I the only duck going the wrong way? You said to me that no – you may be the only duck headed in the right direction. In fact, if you are following a crowd, you probably are headed in the wrong direction. Those are my words of wisdom for you. Get the other ducks going in your direction and it looks like you are doing just that. I’ve been trying to get you some more help with your election. My husband will be calling Sue to see what she needs and I have sent quite a few vets in your direction. Hope it helps out. You know the only thing I want – even if you offered me anything. I would ask that the current commander-in-chief resign. He is playing a very dangerous game and he has a lot more tricks up his sleeves. I have been been quite wise to him for at least a couple of years. No, he is not dumb or an amateur, he seeks power at all cost. He is quite desperate now. His own life may be held in the balance by the countries that supported him. I wish I knew who they were.
God Bless You and May the Father Give You the Fierceness and the Ferocity of the Tiger – you are going to need it.
Kerry Reynolds in Kansas
Return to top of page
Copyright © 2013 · Balance Theme on Genesis Framework · WordPress · Log in